Thursday, January 31, 2013

OOC: Saying Hi

So, I'm playing this nerdy game called Eve Online, and after leaving a group of 4chan nerds end up in this little thing called Faction Warfare. And this really awesome corp accepts me in, and this really awesome director of this really awesome corp introduces me to this thing called RP which is actually rather fun.

So anyways, This is the blog of my first ever RP, so yes there will be mistakes, yes there will be times my writing sucks (like all the time) and yes this is a noob speech, if you don't like it, you can kindly fuck off :).

Anyways, hope you enjoy it! and constructive criticism is always good, so comment away!

P.S. I just saw End of Watch today and cried my eyes out for the last like half hour, it was really good, and very realistic (at least in the small details, really helps make the story believable). So if you haven't seen it, I strongly urge you to watch it. It captures several parts of everyday patrol life (like the crazy conversation topics, swearing, and genuine caring for police work and for doing good) that I think most people fail to grasp, in a riveting tale with good cinematography, good research and scripting, and really dynamic characters. Not that any of you care about my film reviews, but they'll be rare enough that they shouldn't become a bother, and you can always tl;dr them :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment